AWS is geographically diversified into regions and we provide services for Amazon Cloud. These regions have central hubs in the Eastern USA, Western USA (two locations), Brazil, Ireland, Singapore, Japan, and Australia. Each region comprises multiple geographic areas called availability zones.
The AWS collection offers following services that include:
- CloudDrive, which allows users to upload and access music, videos, documents, and photos from Web-connected devices. The service also enables users to stream music to their devices.
- CloudSearch, a scalable search service typically used to integrate customized search capabilities into other applications.
- Dynamo Database (also known as DynamoDB or DDB), a fully-managed NoSQLdatabase service known for low latencies and scalability.
- Elastic Compute Cloud, which allows business subscribers to run application programs and can serve as a practically unlimited set of virtual machines (VMs).
- ElastiCache, a fully managed caching service that is protocol-compliant with Memcached, an open source, high-performance, distributed memory object caching system for speeding up dynamic Web applications by alleviating database load.
- RedShift, a petabyte-scale data warehouse service designed for analytic workloads, connecting to standard SQL-based clients and business intelligence tools.
- Simple Storage Service (S3), a scalable, high-speed, low-cost service designed for online backup and archiving of data and application programs.
- RDS for Database services.
- SESSimple Email Services
- Load Balancing and Auto Scaling services.
We help customers to use services and we provide technical service to setup things for our valued customers.